Grab and Go is a series of ‘one off’ lesson plans focusing on key themes of financial education.
• Develop financial capability
• Work collaboratively in pairs or groups
• Problem Solve
• Develop communication and research skills
• Develop budgeting skills
• Identify the meaning of financial terms
• Develop ICT and digital skills
• Develop presentation and pitching skills
• Identify the links between financial capability and mental health
• Build confidence in managing money
• Develop creativity and employability skills
Grab and Go activities include lesson plans, supporting PowerPoints and additional learning resources. The activities range from Early Years through to Senior Phase. All lesson content is in an adaptable format and can be altered for different levels and to suit your context.
Our Vision is for Scotland to be a place where all young people are given the opportunity to have a rewarding future in work and life - no matter where they start their journey.
Our Mission is to inspire and equip young people, irrespective of their background, to learn, develop and reach their full potential through enterprise education.
In everything that we do, we will work with the following values: Integrity, Enthusiasm, Creativity & Collaboration.
Young Enterprise Scotland
Rouken Glen Centre
Rouken Glen Park
Make a donation today and help support Enterprise for All.