Young Enterprise Scotland is recruiting three new members of staff to work as part of the
Bridge 2 Business Team – the leading Enterprise Education Programme in Scotland’s FE College Sector. Our mission is to inspire and equip all young people to learn, develop and reach their full potential through enterprise.
In 2018, Scotland celebrates The Year of Young People, and as key partners for the Enterprise & Regeneration theme, Young Enterprise Scotland are looking for candidates with a Can Do attitude and a work ethic to match.
The following part time positions will commence from 1st February, and will play a major role in the delivery of our Strategic Plan for 2018 / 2019, and beyond.
Programme Executive – Lanarkshire 17.5 hours per week
Programme Executive – West of Scotland 17.5 hours per week
Programme Executive – Equalities Project 17.5 hours per week
The purpose of the role is to facilitate and support the effective delivery of the Bridge 2 Business Programme currently operating within the FE College sector in Scotland. Supporting the
Programme Manager, you will enhance Enterprise learning and teaching for young people across the Tertiary Education sector in Scotland, as well as supporting and developing Enterprise Education activity across the Young Enterprise Scotland portfolio.
Knowledge and Experience
· Experience of working with young people in a learning/training environment
· A passion for enterprise
· An understanding of the current curriculum and assessment process, a working knowledge of SQA qualifications is desirable
· An ability to develop resources for age range 5-30
Skills and Attributes
· Competent IT skills/Microsoft Office suite
· Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Confident, knowledgeable and approachable
· Ability to work in a flexible manner to meet the needs of the business
· Own transport – willing to use and insured for business purposes
· Highly professional business image, self-aware
· Strong sense of ensuring all learners are given fair and equal access to learning and support
Applications are invited from prospective candidates by close of play on Monday 15th January. Interviews will commence from Friday 19th January onwards. If you are interested in working with one of the UKs most well respected, skills focused and ambitious charitable organisations, please send a CV and covering letter to the hiring manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating when you will be available for interview.
As a Gold Accredited Investor in Young People organisation, and a finalist within the Family Friendly Working Awards 2018, this could be a great move for you. To arrange an informal call, or require further information, please email, or contact us directly on 0141 406 7722.
Please continue to check back here where we will always post any vacancies within the organisation.
There are opportunities volunteering with us all year round.
Our Vision is for Scotland to have the most entrepreneurial and enterprising young people in the world.
Our Mission is to inspire and equip young people to learn and succeed through enterprise.
In everything that we do, we will work with the following values: Integrity, Enthusiasm, Creativity & Collaboration.
Young Enterprise Scotland
Rouken Glen Centre
Rouken Glen Park
0141 406 7722
0141 406 7722
0141 406 7722